Monday, March 5, 2007

The Illusionist

I watched The Illusionist last night, and it was very, very cool. I really enjoyed everything about it. As seems to be a pattern with movies I have seen lately, there is no analysis to be made. It's a good story with a great ending.

(Don't read this if you haven't seen) That said, the person I was watching the movie with asked me in the middle of the movie if I liked Romeo and Juliet. I was like "huh? yes...?" (end spoilers).

That said, I also am watching The Science of Sleep. That movie is so far a piece of work, but also genius. Every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday I juggle English, French, and Spanish. I didn't think I would be doing that in a movie. It's frying my brain a little.

1 comment:

Rich said...

Had the person you watched it with seen it before? That is kinda weak if they had?