Thursday, March 1, 2007

The Oscars!

Well, since Richie used a picture of Marty in his Oscar post, there was really only one thing left for me to do. It's amazing how hard it is a) to find any pictures of Gael at the Oscars b) that I can save. This is pretty much the best there is. Thank goodness for fansites.

The Oscars this year were, I thought one of the best Oscar shows that I've ever seen. The last four awards were a little bit boring because there were no surprises, but really most of it was pretty good. Ellen was a good host and I enjoyed watching her harass Eastwood and Spielberg. Also, the presenters were well-chosen. Tobey and Kirsten with the Spiderman intro. Gael García Bernal. Abigail Breslin and Jaden Smith. Gael García Bernal... yeah. Let's just say that I've got The Science of Sleep sitting on my TV stand (which, actually, is two filing cabinet-like pieces of dorm furniture pushed together) and I'm pretty excited.

Oh -- I almost forgot to mention! Where were Brad and Angelina?!?

Just kidding.

No comments: